Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another... Saturday "Double" Challenge

I've done this before, but the one that presents itself to me this coming Saturday will be a challenge to say the least. You ask," What is a double"? It is attempting to attend more than one sporting event in the same day. The last time I did this, I was with who else but H, and we went to a baseball game in the City and then hit the Black Hole for a football game that evening. It was a long day, but because of the proximity of both stadiums to BART made logistics very, very easy (I mean, we could actually see Mt. Davis from our seats at AT&T).

The "double" I face weekend-after-next brings a much greater challenge. (1) 3pm Cal "gridiron" in Berkeley + (2) 7pm Quakes football in Santa Clara. I am still debating if I should choose between the two. I know if I have to pick one, it will of course be the Quakes, who are fighting for a playoff spot. Cal is only playing their 4th game of the season. We'll see what happens on that Saturday - if I attempt to do the "double"....

No comments: