Monday, October 13, 2008

Strategic Partnership Puzzles H


H has expressed his puzzlement over this so-called "strategic partneship" between the Quakes and Tottenham Hotspur. His last email to me said, "What are the Quakes going to share with them? Q? Kickin' for Chickin promotion?". He thinks that maybe Tottenham is interested in the rumored Microsoft sponsorship with the Quakes ($). I am less skeptical - I look at it as a sign that the Quakes organization, despite it only being an infant in age, is respected by some even outside of the MLS. We'll see what comes of it all. I told H maybe Hucks is being woooed back to the EPL...or maybe the Section 108 teen-idol Shea Salinas will be headed over to the Spurs.

(Doesn't this shirt sponsor logo look better??)


1 comment:

Larry Hatfield said...

Glad to see you are a fan. I am only recently getting over my profound disappointment that the team left for Houston a few years ago. My Fantasy Premier League Team is called the Earthquakes though.

Larry H