Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quakes 3 Dyna-who? 2

YES - our first 3 points for the season. We have that first taste that will shift the momentum for the season right away.

I was unable to go to the game - but I see H had no problem getting a cameo on Yallop-Vision tv.




I would like to respond to GY's question, "What would keep Hucks here next season?" I did like the answer of "the sun". I know he mentioned that so many times last season so I'm sure he was loving that aspect of California living. But to tell you the truth, I think he must really miss his family back home (I know I would). I would love to see him stay because he is a fan favorite, but there really isn't much that could be used to bring him back. If the rumors are true - then I think he will return home, but he will ALWAYS be an Earthquake. And I believe 100% that he would not join any other MLS team because he doesn't want to ever play on a team against the Q's. We'll enjoy all that Hucks brings to the team and season this year and savor every moment.

No comments: